To be an inclusive community of faith – a church of all ages and for all ages.
To be a church where personal growth in faith and fellowship of all those attending is encouraged and facilitated.
To equip and train the congregation in outreach in order to grow in number and faith.
To be a prayerful Church Family.
To be a church in which financial stability and sufficient resourcing is enabled by faithful stewardship.
- Our vision is to extend our ministry into the coming generations.
- Our vision is that all residents of Tamworth, Kootingal and Moonbi areas be challenged to accept Christ through our witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ as individuals and as congregations.
- Our Vision is to seek to reach out in accordance with the scriptures so that we might have the blessing of God’s empowering Spirit.
- Our vision is to remain true to our church’s confession of the Gospel as summarised in the WCF read in the light of the declaratory statement.
- Our vision is that St Stephen’s and Moonbi congregations would be self propagating self-sustaining, well recognised in the community, respected by others and genuinely supportive of all people and Christian work through the ministries of our members and churches.
- Our vision is to see further Presbyterian churches planted in the Tamworth region.